Geniousness Has Limits... Stupidity Does Not

xD

Monday, February 2, 2009

Invited to Gan's house.. having BBQ

*Saturday*
was invited to Gan's house for BBQ... he says it starts at 11... can come after tat too... but my dad wont let me out.. was like whole week nvr study... den must study... so i was locked in my house.. need to study.. -.-" bio sux.. LOL~ so hard to remember... whole miserable afternoon studying in my room.. T.T keep on thinking of the party.. haha.. curi tulang bit by sms'ing.. xD tat helped me out bit.. den finally.. it was time.. dad allowed me to go when its 5... so prepared n went there.. well.. pretty lucky didnt go tat early.. cuz only the guys was there early n they had nthg much to do either... all the girls also go only for the BBQ at night.. haha.. went there.. some playing PS2.. Matthew with his Red Alert 3.. den we open mahjong table again!! it can juz get so addictive..!!! den the girls started coming.. around 7.. we started to try n light up the fire... it took quite some time.. but it was finally started.. den we started.. cooking? me n Yi Feng was like at there poking all the food for them with the stick.. -.-" while eating.. Shen Kai.. as usual.. with the fireworks... haha... it was nice.. den they brought out the last one which was the big one.. (a box) den it'll continuos shooting n spread in the sky one.. tat was nice~!
after eating n all.. MAHJONG AGAIN!! LOL!
after tat.. went back around like... 11~
there goes my CNY week.. n den... next day..
have to start to do n finish all my HW.. as school re-opens on the next day.. haha!

No comments: