Geniousness Has Limits... Stupidity Does Not

xD

Monday, January 31, 2011

Going to KL (1st day)

Wee.. enjoyed my time here at KL a lot =) glad I made the decision to come up here~ Came up on Sat afternoon, rest at Ah Yee(aunty)'s place, watched movie with David n others.. ltr at nite went over Kevin's place for BBQ, damn was i bloated there. N tats just the beginning, here comes the fun! =D

went clubbing for the 1st time in KL, checking out the clubs there! Went to Milk Club, n it was like uhhh.... when i saw the guest DJ is DJ Eva ahahahaha.. but hell tat was one hell of a night there! come to think of it i think this is the 1st time i drank that much =D didn't take any photos myself but one of my fren did ^^ enjoyed a'ight n got to know many new frens,Jacqueline, Pansy,Kenneth ahaha.. luv clubbing even more, wishing i have a money tree behind my house xD

No comments: