Geniousness Has Limits... Stupidity Does Not

xD

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The last 2 days

Friday
my brother went for swimming competition early in the morning on friday...
went for tennis in the morning.. which was my last class of tennis for now... until next year.. haiz~
o well~ nthg much through out the day... at nite join some frens into gaming.. until 4am.. =P

Saturday
Was pretty bored when i woke up around 11... ><
nthg to do... so i took a book which i bought when i was in primary school bout mysteries n cases which i lov so much (detectives)
read read... until 12 plus when my mom told me she was going back to Seremban n was asking whether i would like to follow~ which of cuz i rejected.. xD home alone is much nicer.. hehe~
so around 2 plus.. after lunch.. she took off n WEE... i'm home alone again as usual~
went to the comp~ until 5 like dat... n then here's where it starts..
home alone isnt the best though... it comes with great responsibilty..
started to clean the house.. sweep sweep.. mop mop.. den wipe the fans.. clean my toilet.. ish~~! ended around 8~ wow?
took my bath.. den was hungry n went to look for s'thing to eat.. made chicken with curry powder n eggs.. xD wanted to cook rice... but.. since it was 9 already n its kinda troublesome.. nah..
went back to the comp n found out how interesting Twilight is! wanna watch it... SO COOL~! see the trailer also high ad..
here u can take a look..






n den join my frens again for gaming till 4 again.. this time i could barely open my eyes n straight knock off~
tats all for now~

No comments: