Geniousness Has Limits... Stupidity Does Not

xD

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

PASS!!!

OMG!! woot... i passed my interview.. hehe.. morning Wong's mom came n fetch me.. was early so went n hav a drink 1st... waited quite a while be4 entering.. den enter ad.. hav to fill some kinda form... afta filling.. den enter for the 1st interview.. like 1on1 talk like dat.. pretty scary.. den 2nd one was like answering questions based on how ur gud ur english is.. (listening n answering n respond)
after tat.. with a final interview.. WE"RE DONE n I"M IN!! yay~
den they brought us n show how are we going to do our work.. n we stayed 15 mins with a worker there to see how they do it.. pretty cool~ ^^
cant wait to start my job!
the sad thing is.. have to sacrifice time... n also my tennis!!! T.T
o well.. only a month~ pretty worth~ ^^

No comments: